Epic Minequest 3 Epic Minequest 3

Amazing animation. This is in flash!? I love your Cube World reference.

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

This screams the peyote scene from Beavis and Butthead do America.

6/5 stars!

Mr. Putter Mr. Putter

I liked it. You tried doing a loop? I could see it getting redundant but was half expecting one then it ended then was all like... oh yeah... i guess that was for the best. Was nice though, bud!

Super Parkour Guy Super Parkour Guy

Run animations would be ideal, even background music or just a background. I'm sure you can muster up a running movie file.

r4rev2 responds:

No prob the character is really lame i made him in like 5 min and hes just a place holder i plan on adding lots of new things thank you for your help :D

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Interesting to know how close we are to the smallest of small. We really are an insignificant speck of a speck. makes you think :) This is wonderful.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

AWESOME!

I kept dying at the wizard. Every time the wizard kills you you have to start over. Is there any way you can make it so you can start out from the save point at least? I don't want to have to waste a minute getting to that bastard again :)

P2P: 8-bit Introduction (2015) P2P: 8-bit Introduction (2015)

BEARD MODE ENGAGED!!!

EliteFerrex responds:

I've had more response from you than I did from The Completionist! I haven't heard a word!

[ f ] Cavern of Ice [ f ] Cavern of Ice

Expect this in a flash cartoon my friend. Very nice. There will be penguins. If you want an easter egg I can put one in for you.

G.O.D - Icey cave of death G.O.D - Icey cave of death

It's okay, I understand that ice melts... physics, am I right!?!

Sonic is fast Sonic is fast

HAHAHAHAHA!

LOOK AT HIS OTHER HAND!!! HAHAHAHA! OMG YOU'RE AMAZING!