Super Parkour Guy Super Parkour Guy

Run animations would be ideal, even background music or just a background. I'm sure you can muster up a running movie file.

r4rev2 responds:

No prob the character is really lame i made him in like 5 min and hes just a place holder i plan on adding lots of new things thank you for your help :D

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Interesting to know how close we are to the smallest of small. We really are an insignificant speck of a speck. makes you think :) This is wonderful.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

AWESOME!

I kept dying at the wizard. Every time the wizard kills you you have to start over. Is there any way you can make it so you can start out from the save point at least? I don't want to have to waste a minute getting to that bastard again :)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

dammit!

stupid goku.... stupid spirit bomb.....

Stickya Adventurya Stickya Adventurya

beat it

i beat it, i loved it! but beating it without dying 20 times is impossible! :P and i made him walk into the wall just so i could see the animations.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

MEDALS!

i believe in your guys. you can make this game have medals. give it 20,000,000 views instead of your measily little 11,000,000. :D

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

I FUCKING KNEW IT!

I was playing the game then got the first achievement then stopped because I was waiting for the recordable medals to come in :P awesome game!

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

RPG Maker!

I'd recognize those sprites from anywhere! I was hooked on that. much like I was hooked on this. great job!

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

sweet!

newgrounds china newgrounds china chairman tom fulp newgrounds fulp tom chairman.

well that's going to be completely different tomorrow ^^^^^^^ hahahaha!
great game man! although it seems glitched or something, i don't know how to pick ANYTHING up or use ANYTHING!!! cant pick the blindfold up from the ground, can't pick up the pills, can't get the gloves from toms pocket. pissing me off :( its all newgrounds 's fault!

Celebrity Pedigree Celebrity Pedigree

I found a glitch

Great game! I made a blonde snoop dog with lipstick and it freaked me out, haha. The glitch I was talking about is when you buy and sell the paris hilton dog. you can sell her for 1600 but buy her for 500. Thought you'd like to know ;)