Epic Minequest 3 Epic Minequest 3

Amazing animation. This is in flash!? I love your Cube World reference.

Mak's Parasite Mak's Parasite

This screams the peyote scene from Beavis and Butthead do America.

6/5 stars!

Mr. Putter Mr. Putter

I liked it. You tried doing a loop? I could see it getting redundant but was half expecting one then it ended then was all like... oh yeah... i guess that was for the best. Was nice though, bud!

Animating General Animating General

This is the... oh wait the second animation i've seen from you. i'm writing this only because I heard your little audio at the end. To that I think it takes a lot of courage to pull something like that off. Kudos to you man!

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

GOD LIKE!

I loved it! I also enjoyed reading the comments below mine. You are a true gundam fan :P I had a good laugh when Barney shot the laser out of his mouth, that show babysat me as a kid. I would have loved to see Barney do more fighting, but I know how tedious animation is, plus If it was already good to go with your class at the university which, by the way, seems to be paying off if you have learned anything from them :) Respect, dude, can't wait to see what you come out with in the future.

Chakra-X responds:

Yeah I kind of wanted to Barney and Gundam exchange blows but couldn't get too crazy!

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

awesome!

You really do need to animate more of your father's stories. I know he has plenty more!

Super Smash Teaser Super Smash Teaser

woah...

you've not only dropped my jaw but inspired me. thank you man. i'm going to get to drawing right now.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

She HAD to die!!!

Just like krillen had to die for goku to finally be a super saiyan. The girl bunny had to die for snowball to go into his fighting trance. Just like hank in madness though she might come back.

Jodi Arias Jodi Arias

Nobody gives a rats ass, BUT

NICE! IT GOT UNDERDOG OF THE WEEK ON MY BIRTHDAY!

Urban Mafia Pt.1 Urban Mafia Pt.1

Awesome

So Soulja boy is an animator too eh? No doubt bro gotta do what you love! Keep it up!